What are the Various Buffalo Dairy Farm Important Operations: Starting a Dairy Business is easy. All you need to have is Money. You will buy land, you will Cattle, you will hire labor. But it is not it. You cannot earn money with just those things. There are lot more things than what you think. One of the toughest jobs with Starting Dairy Farm is maintenance. It is one of those businesses, where you have to look after it each and every day. There are a number of Operations that you have to follow in Dairy Farm. That too, you have to follow it on a daily basis. Furthermore, now we are going to let you know those Daily Operations in Dairy Farm.
List of Buffalo Dairy Farm Important Operations:
- Feeding the Buffalo Cattle
- Providing Water for Drinking Purpose
- Cleaning the Buffalo Sheds
- Washing the Buffaloes
- Identification of Sick Cattle
- Isolation of Sick Buffaloes
- Treatment of Sick Cattle
List of Daily Operations in Buffalo Dairy Farm:
Now we are going to tell you about the Various Management Practices that you have to follow in the Buffalo Dairy Farm Business. These are very important that should be followed each and every day.
1. Feeding the Cattle: This is one of the important aspects. You cannot just leave the Buffaloes to graze on any farm. That will fetch you less milk yield. Hence you have to provide some good feed to the Buffaloes. That feed should contain all the important nutrients and also milk yielding constituents. Check the link to know, Feed Management in Buffalo Cattle.
2. Providing Drinking Water: You should provide fresh and clean water to the Cattle. If you provide unsafe water, your cattle might fall sick. Hence make sure that the water is clean.
3. Cleaning the Sheds: You should clean the Shed regularly. This will keep the Buffalo Dairy Farm clean and devoid of any contaminants. Your cattle will also be healthy without any chance of spreading disease.
4. Washing the Cattle: Washing the Buffaloes is as important as Cleaning the Sheds. Furthermore, they sit in their own dung. Their udders and other parts are always with dung and other waste materials. Hence you should clean, rather wash them regularly.
5. Milking: Milking is done twice a day. Since this is the source of your income, you should do it properly. You should not milk the animals more than two times. This is because of the fact that practicing milking more than two times a day will reduce the milk quantity. Hence you should milk only twice a day. Click this link to know, Types of Milking in Buffaloes.
Other Management Practices in Buffalo Dairy Farm:
1. Identification of Sick Buffalo: The main source of Income is your Buffaloes. Hence you should always have an eye on them. If a Buffalo is sick, it will not move much, tends to stay at a single place. Furthermore, you have to look for other signs too and identify it.
2. Isolate Sick Buffaloes: If you do not Isolate, you might be responsible for spreading of a disease from one buffalo to other. Hence try to isolate that animal as soon as you find that it has some sort of disease.
3. Treating Sick Buffaloes: When you have found out that an animal is suffering from a disease, call a Veterinarian. Make sure that the animal gets treatment. You should also have a constant attention to it.
4. Vaccination: This is also one of the important aspects that you have to follow. Vaccination will help you to keep the animals away from many diseases.
5. Dumping the Buffalo Dung: Since the buffaloes eat a lot, they also excrete a lot. Hence you should have good Dung Disposing Management.
These are the different Management Practices in Buffalo Dairy Farm. We hope that you have got an idea on Commercial Buffalo Dairy Farm Important Operations. Furthermore, check the below link to know more about Buffalo Dairy Farming Business.